Surrey, TW20 8QJ
09:00am – 17:00pm
For questions, enquiries, and quotes, leave us a message below giving us as much detail as possible about your requirements and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked Questions
Our team have hands-on experience in dealing with Technology Asset Management. Get in touch and we will be delighted to help.
What items do you recycle?
We recycle the following items:
Monitors, Laptops, CRT’s, Cables, Computer Mice ,Keyboards and accessories, Servers, Networking equipment, Printers, Scanners, Electrical Hardware, INK Toners and INK Jets, Desktop Computers, Hardbooks, Spares, Screens, Storage Devices, HDD’s, Disks, Components and Media Devices.
We can also remove specialist equipment not listed, but we ask that you contact us beforehand so we can make sure our insurance can cover for it appropriately.
- Ease of access for our team to remove equipment.
- Any on site security passes to open doors/space.
- Parking arrangements for our vehicles (i.e. loading bays).
Do you audit our equipment?
Yes, we assess the equipment you have given us and take note of any asset tags and serial numbers.
All of your collected equipment is audited and we provide an easy to read, Jargon free document on the items we have collected, removed and recycled. This provides our clients with a paper-trail for documentation and safe keeping.
We like to follow up with our clients about any hardware which we can redistribute effectively and efficiently.
- We can only audit equipment with serial numbers/asset tags.
- General equipment without tags will be shown as an amount.
- We also need to know from yourselves whether there is existing data on board.
How much can you make us?
It depends on the equipment itself.
We always keep clients informed about retaining value in their hardware, before it depreciates in the market. Depending on the type of goods/infrastructure you need us to recycle we can agree to resell them for competitive prices.
Our quotes are some of the most competitive around and if you’re not entirely satisfied you are under no obligation to commit to any transactions.
Any equipment we remarket for you, we give you a 70% returned commission.
Requirements for remarketing:
- Equipment needs to have a marketable value / premium.
- General equipment is sold as standard or scrapped.
- Items need to be in a good condition which is classed as working.